Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Family + Food + Football = Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, I am most thankful for my family, friends, and colleagues. I am thankful for opportunities to meet new people, travel, and explore ideas. 

I am thankful for the ability to keep in touch with my past including the many people who have had an impact on my life. I am thankful for the students who inspire me on a daily basis.

My most memorable Thanksgiving was at my Grandpa's house. We spent quality time together going on a walk, playing cards and board games, and watching the Detroit Lions. 

Another memorable Thanksgiving was going to downtown Detroit to run in the 10K Turkey Trot and watch the parade.

Thanksgiving is more than a wonderful meal with turkey, potatoes, and stuffing. It is about the people and relationships that have been nurtured throughout the years.