Tuesday, September 27, 2016

An Open Letter to My Students

What are your goals and dreams for your life? I am here to inspire you to learn from everything you do and explore your curiosities.

I care about you, your learning, your life, and I want you to find happiness within yourself in order for you to be capable of helping others. I have made some mistakes pursuing my life goals and dreams.  

It is okay to make mistakes and learn from them. Failure is a fundamental part of life and is often the first step towards success. 

We not only learn from our own mistakes, but we also learn from the failures of others. There are obstacles everywhere.

I encourage you to keep being awesome, passionate, and motivated in order to develop your confidence. Stay focused on the right things in school. 

Think positive rather than the negative. I want your life to have purpose and direction with the strength to keep going in the face of adversity.

I am here to help charge your battery. You will need a fully charged battery to make it in this world on your own. 

Get your sleep. Your going to need some energy.

Stay organized and focused. I appreciate your hard work.

I am someone in your life who is in your corner at the time you are considering giving up. I believe that no one is designed to be a failure. 

I believe in you. Focus on your goals and dreams for motivation.


Mr. Lerchenfeldt and his students cleaning up the grounds to promote environmental awareness and protection.